There are two versions to this harness. Both contain all necessary wires to allow full AWD control by the Slave Motec ecu. The harness with the I/O option has 4 additional 22 gauge wires run in it. These are for easy addition of additional components. Since the ecus are in the back and some things will need wires run from the back of the car to the front, these 4 extra wires can come in handy for things like that. Intercooler water pump control and the T1 laser ride height kit are the common additions used here. The intercooler pump control (either PWM or to trigger a relay) is a single wire and the ride height is 3 wires, so the group of 4 is very useful there.
The 4 additional wires are black, red, white, and green. Those can be used as desired and will be connected where needed, based on what you're doing, they're simply in the loom to save time and for a cleaner install.
|T1 M1 AWD Harness - Huracan/R8|
|DT6 Pigtail||Pin to Slave Ecu|
|Pin||Color||ID||M1 Pin||M1 Resource||Notes|
|1||Violet||CAN Lo||D18||CAN 1 Lo||Pin directly to ecu, install plug at adaptor|
|2||Yellow||CAN Hi||D17||CAN 1 Hi||Pin directly to ecu, install plug at adaptor|
|3||Black||0v||A26||Sensor 0v C||Splice in to current jumper wire|
|4||Brown||Pressure Signal||B3||UDIG8||Pin directly to ecu, install plug at adaptor|
|5||Red||Temp Signal||A1||AT5||Pin directly to ecu, install plug at adaptor|
|6||White||Pump PWM||B21||HB8||Pin directly to ecu, install plug at adaptor|
- Pin the pigtail to the slave ecu as outlined above. This will allow later removal of the ecu easily without being permanantly tied to the car.
- The long loom with DT terms crimped on already will be routed from the OE Haldex controller connectors. Remove the OE Haldex controller completely. We typically run the loom down the tunnel under the car and up to the slave ecu.
- The DT connector is not installed yet, allowing easier routing to the slave ecu. Once routed install the terminals in the DT connector, wire color/locaiton noted above.
- Set CAN Bus 1 Mode to 500kbps in the slave ecu.
- Set Transfer CAN bus to CAN Bus 1
- Set Transfer resources as shown below
- The remaining setup and programming information can be found in Tune. Help / Firmware Help / Transfer
- This works with all Huracan firmware version 01.06.0532 and later ONLY
- It is important that the slave ecu program is setup and loaded before powering the car with the OE controller removed. The OE controller sends out multiple CAN messages that will be missing once removed. The slave ecu sends out those messages in place of the controller, but only once the Transfer CAN bus and output resources are set
- You will want to configure the slave ecu with the vehicle powered down. You can do this by opening/closing the door to wake the ecu up. You can either connect to the slave and make the necessary changes or you can load a pre configured file this way, but doing it this way will prevent faults in other modules that will need cleared.
- Another method for this would be to program the slave ecu before plugging the loom in, with the OE controller still in place. This will setup the necessary CAN communications so there won't be any faults when you plug things in. After the slave is programmed you'll remove the OE controller and plug the loom in at the green and yellow connectors.