GT1R Fuel Line Kit – Installation Instructions
(1) 25 ¼” line complete with hose ends
(2) 10 ½” line complete with hose ends
(3) 3 ¼” line complete with hose ends
(4) Regulator/bracket assembly with fittings installed
(5) Machined spacers for FPR bracket
(6) Bolts and washers for FPR bracket
(8) Vacuum line with reducer
(9) Redhorse 881-08-06-2 (3/8 quick disconnect to 6AN male) fitting
(10) Redhorse 881-06-05-2 (5/16 quick disconnect to 6AN male) fitting
(11) Redhorse fitting with fuel pressure gauge installed
(12) Redhorse ORB to AN fitting
*Note – All AN fittings are assembled dry, no sealant of any kind should be used on the threads or tapered sealing surfaces. All o-rings should be lubricated before installation*
1. 1. With the factory fuel rails, regulator, and fuel lines removed from factory hard lines located on the firewall, the GT1R Fuel Line Kit installs very easily. You will reuse both factory rubber grommets from the firewall mounted OEM fuel line bracket. Install these grommets on the GT1R fuel pressure regulator/bracket assembly (Part 4) and then insert both of the machined spacers (Part 5) with the large faces on the rear of the bracket. Mount assembly in stock fuel line bracket location using supplied bolts and washers (Part 6). Now thread the Redhorse ORB to AN fitting (Part 12) into the bottom of the Fore fuel pressure regulator and tighten. With the regulator assembly and V2 GT1R Fuel Rails installed, you may now install the line kit.
2. The 25 ¼” long line (Part 1) installs on the rear of the driver side (bank 2) fuel rail and between the factory fuel feed line, which is the larger of the 2 in size. Redhorse fitting 881-08-06-2 (Part 9) installs directly on the factory feed line first, put a small amount of oil on the hard line before installing, to lubricate the o-ring inside the fitting. Side A of the line installs on the back of the fuel rail, and Side B installs on the now installed Redhorse fitting.
3. The 10 ½” long line (Part 2) installs between the rear of the passenger side (bank 1) fuel rail and the right side of the fuel pressure regulator. The Redhorse fitting with fuel pressure gauge installed (Part 11) will install on the right port of the regulator before the line is installed. Side A of the fuel line attaches to the now installed gauge fitting, and Side B attaches to the rear of the passenger side fuel rail.
4. The 3 ¼” long line (Part 3) simply installs between the bottom of the fuel pressure regulator and the factory fuel return line on the firewall, which is the smaller of the two stock lines. The Redhorse 881-06-05-2 fitting (Part 10) installs on the factory return line first, again, lube the hard line before installing the fitting. Side A of the fuel line attaches to the now installed Redhorse fitting and Side B attaches to the bottom of the regulator.
5. The vacuum line with reducer (Part 7) will install between the vacuum port on the fuel pressure regulator and the factory vacuum line that previously attached to the factory fuel pressure regulator. Install the reducer into the factory line, and then run the new line to the vacuum port on the fuel pressure regulator. Finally, use the supplied zip-ties (Part 8) on each vacuum line connection.